Sorry, nothing in cart.
FLOWERS DELIVERY IN CANADA – POLICY DELIVERY INFO
WINTER ALERT: Although we try our best to deliver every order on time, severe winter weather conditions may prevent our drivers from being perfectly punctual. We ask that you be patient with us in case of delays, and accept our apologies ahead of time.
FREE NEXT DAY STANDARD DELIVERY ON ORDERS PLACED ONLINE FOR DELIVERY MONDAY – SATURDAY.
SAME DAY DELIVERY – $9.95
NEXT-DAY STANDARD DELIVERY MON-SAT (BETWEEN 9AM AND 7PM) – FREE!
NEXT-DAY BUSINESS HOURS DELIVERY (BEFORE 4:00PM) – $4.99
NEXT-DAY MORNING DELIVERY (BEFORE 12:00PM) – $7.99
SUNDAY DELIVERY – Not available
**IF YOU WISH TO PLACE YOUR ORDER OVER THE PHONE, A $9.95 CHARGE APPLIES.
IF WE ARE UNABLE TO PROVIDE DELIVERY IN THE REQUESTED TIME FRAME WE WILL NOTIFY YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
TO QUALIFY FOR SAME-DAY DELIVERY, YOU MUST PLACE YOUR ORDER BEFORE THE FOLLOWING TIMES:
- 3:00 PM on that day – for residential area delivery.
12:00 PM – for business area (guaranteed delivery until 4PM).
1:00 PM Saturday – for Saturday and Sunday deliveries.
- For all other orders, the delivery will be made the next day.
- Same Day Delivery is not available on Sunday
HERE IS HOW OUR DELIVERY PROCESS WORKS:
- No recipients are called unless the customer instructs us to.
- If nobody is home and the weather allows, the flowers are left on the doorstep.
- If it is too cold, rainy, or windy for the flowers to be left outside they are left with the neighbours.
- If no next-door neighbours are available, the arrangement is returned to the shop and is re-delivered the next day for extra $10. It also can be picked up at the store from 9am till 4 pm.
- To receive a delivery confirmation, you must request one in your order. You can do so in the comment box.